[Loops] Loops flowchart

Henry Winter (Trae) winter at solar.physics.montana.edu
Thu Aug 2 11:39:43 MDT 2007

This morning Jim sent an email containing a flow chart that he used at
the Loops workshop in Santorini. It should have been sent from the
loops list at ~10:03 AM MDT.

It seems that no one at NRL has received this email, but people at
other institutions received it and were able to save the attachment.

If you could send a quick email  loops-owner at solar.physics.montana.edu
(let's not fill everyone's inboxes, just mine) and let me know 1) that
you received this message and 2) whether or not you received Jim's
message earlier this morning, it would help me to troubleshoot this
issue.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.
-Trae
Henry (Trae) Winter III	TEL:  406-994-2443
Department of Physics	FAX:  406-994-4452
EPS 264                        	EMAIL: winter at solar.physics.montana.edu
Montana State University	OFFICE: EPS 226
Bozeman, MT 59717-3840 	http://solar.physics.montana.edu/winter