[Loops] New loop paper

Petrus Martens pmartens at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 30 12:27:18 MDT 2008

Hey Markus,

    Thanks for the kind words.  Right now I am focusing on the
numerical verification mentioned in the paper, plus, most important,
on supporting Trae in the final writing for his thesis -- that
mostly concerns flaring loops.

    I hope we can get together sometime at a meeting and compare
notes.  Perhaps some future Santorini-like meeting to move into
the XRT/AIA era.

    Cheers,

    Piet