[Loops] EM loci

Joan T Schmelz (jschmelz) jschmelz at memphis.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:04:58 MDT 2010

Giulio,

Careful! Before you claim to have re-introduced the EM Loci method, here are just a couple counter-examples:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1994ApJ...429..909W

and

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1996ApJ...473..519S

We've been using it for a long time. I think some good recent examples are

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2008ApJ...686L.131W

and

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2009ApJ...704..863S

Regards,