[Loops] More on the forward modeling of emission in SDO/AIA channels

Stephen Bradshaw sb28 at rice.edu
Thu Sep 29 15:35:27 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

In the spirit of a number of recent papers that have been focused on trying
to determine the dominant components of the emission in the wavelength
channels of imaging instruments (AIA, in particular), Jim and I would like
to share with you all a link to a paper on this very topic that was recently
published in the ApJ Supplement Series:

http://iopscience.iop.org/0067-0049/194/2/26/pdf/apjs_194_2_26.pdf

Our aim in carrying out the work described in this paper was to provide a
large amount of quantitative data from our modeling studies that we hope
will be of use in the analysis of observationally gathered data.

Best wishes,

Steve