[Loops] Coronal Loops Workshop VI - abstract submission deadline

Susanna Parenti s.parenti at oma.be
Fri Apr 12 11:40:31 MDT 2013

Dear colleagues,

We remind you that the abstract submission deadline for the 6^th Coronal
Loops Workshop is April 30 2013.
We encourage people to submit their abstract via the on-line form at
http://www.stce.be/coronalloops/.
The workshop to be held in Floréal Club, La Roche-en-Ardenne,Belgium,
from the 25 to 27 of June 2013.

Considering the travel restrictions imposed to the US colleagues, we are
forced to look for a possible solution to allow them to attend the
meeting remotely. However, such a solution is not guaranteed yet.
Updated will be announced later on the workshop webpage.

Susanna Parenti on behalf of the SOC