[Loops] Hinode EIS calibration

Dr G. Del-Zanna gd232 at cam.ac.uk
Wed May 15 07:48:06 MDT 2013

Dear all,

as some of you have noticed, I've recently put on

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/default_page.pl

two papers accepted for publication, one on SDO/EVE flare lines and one on
the Hinode/EIS calibration. This latter is of more general interest because
the corrections to EIS data from 2010 onwards are substantial (factors of
two or more). I wrote a simple IDL routine to return the corrections to the
previously-calibrated data. This is being tested within the EIS-soft
distribution list before inclusion in the EIS software.

Giulio