[Loops] new paper on the multi-thermal nature of ARs

Dr G. Del-Zanna gd232 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 10 14:12:25 MDT 2013

Dear all,

I've put in the solar archive a paper which summarises  my work on
ARs in the past year, and that I presented at the last loop workshop. See

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/index.pl?entry=18532

There are about a dozen new results covering a wide range of topics.
They are based on Hi-C, AIA and EIS observations. Main new results
are on elemental abundances and Hi-C.

Is there an english mother-tongue willing to read carefully the entire paper
for language editing ? A&A is short of editors during the summer!

Giulio