[Loops] new spectroscopic analysis tool

Leon Golub lgolub at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 29 11:33:40 MDT 2015

Here's a copy of the Oktem et al. paper.

Leon

--
Leon Golub, Senior Astrophysicist
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
lgolub at cfa.harvard.edu

This communication may contain information subject to United
States export control regulation under either the International
Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 CFR Parts 120-130, of the
United States Department of State, the Export Administration
Regulations (EAR), 15 CFR  Part 730-799, of the United States
Department of Commerce, or both.  Export of this information to
foreign persons, entities, or countries is subject to prior license
or exemption by the applicable agency.