[Loops] Vacancy Notice: Solar Orbiter Instrument Operations Scientist

Daniel Mueller dmueller at cosmos.esa.int
Wed Aug 5 02:22:57 MDT 2015

Dear All,

Please find attached the vacancy notice for a Solar Orbiter Instrument Operations Scientist at our Science Operations Center at ESAC, Spain. This is the third of three positions (the two Instrument Operations Scientists already in place are Anik de Groof and Andrew Walsh), and its particular focus will be on the SPICE imaging spectrometer.

The application deadline is on 27 August.

Feel free to pass on this message and inform any suitable candidates.

Best wishes & I hope everyone is passing and enjoyable summer,

Daniel

Dr. Daniel Mueller (dmueller at cosmos.esa.int)
Solar Orbiter Project Scientist
European Space Agency / ESTEC (SRE-S)
P.O. Box 299, 2200 AG  Noordwijk, NL
Tel: +31 71 565 4033, Fax: +31 71 565 4697