[Loops] Very hot plasma above the limb using spectroscopic observations up to Fe XIX

Klimchuk, James A. (GSFC-6710) james.a.klimchuk at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 7 07:32:18 MDT 2017

Hi Helen,

     I concur that the Loops Workshop series is alive and well! It is evolving in a very healthy way, to include more MHD and discussion of heating mechanisms.

     On the importance of high-temperature spectroscopy, I attach the white paper I wrote for the Next Generation Solar Physics Mission study team.

Cheers,
Jim