[Loops] Best wishes for the new year and the next loops workshop

Durgesh Tripathi durgesh at iucaa.in
Sun Jan 3 21:20:40 MST 2021

Dear all

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

In usual circumstances, we should have our 10th loops workshop in 2021. However, due to the pandemic, the steering committee has taken a rather hard decision to postpone the workshop till Fall 2022. We shall get back with the details on the venue and exact dates in due course.

I would also like to thank Mathew West for taking over the maintenance of the loops mailing list from Trae Winter. Trae has maintained this list for the last 15 years or so, for which I would like to thank him on behalf of all of us.

Best wishes and more details in due course,
-Durgesh Tripathi