[Loops] Pictures of previous loops workshops

Eric Buchlin eric.buchlin at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue May 24 07:20:58 MDT 2022

Dear all,

As you may recall, this year we are celebrating the 20th anniversary of
the Coronal Loop Workshop. We would like to make a call to this
community to recover 'historical' pictures of these fantastic weeks we
spent together. Please look in your drawers and search for any hidden
memory of the meetings. These will complement what we can already
recover from the still active webpage of the past meetings.

Please send them before June 10 either to loops10 at sciencesconf.org (if
not too big), or using a file sharing service, or by uploading them to
https://owncloud.ias.u-psud.fr/index.php/s/r7t2ogqnJeZoD3g . Please
contact us in case of any issue.

Best regards,

The CLW10 LOC