[Loops] EIS AR Loops - Tripathi et al, 2009, ApJ

H.E.Mason at damtp.cam.ac.uk H.E.Mason at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 10:37:22 MST 2009

Hmm...yes, possibly, was there really life before Skylab?!
In fact I studied the coronal visible lines (1952 eclipse
observations) for my PhD thesis many, many years ago!!
Yellow is CaXV, seen only in very active active region,
green is FeXIV and red is FeX. Green should be 'fuzzier'
than red. Not sure if this was the case. I'll check it out.
Helen