[Loops] EIS AR Loops - Tripathi et al, 2009, ApJ

Nakariakov, Valery V.Nakariakov at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 13:00:57 MST 2009

Dear Leon, dear all,

I would like to mention that we also have MHD seismological evidence
of fine structuring of the hot corona, e.g.

\bibitem[van Doorsselaere et
al.(2008)]{2008A&A...491L...9V} van Doorsselaere, T., Brady, C.~S., Verwichte, E., Nakariakov, V.~M.\ 2008.\ Seismological demonstration of perpendicular density structuring in the solar corona.\ Astronomy and Astrophysics 491, L9-L12.

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2008A%26A...491L...9V

All the best,

Valery