[Loops] loops and thermal nonequilibrium

H.E.Mason at damtp.cam.ac.uk H.E.Mason at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 03:24:23 MST 2010

Dear Fabio,

we are just awaiting acceptance of our paper O'Dwyer et al, and then
Brendan (my grad student) will circulate it.

I'm in the Antarctic at the moment with very basic and intermittant
email. I'll be back in Cambridge at the begining of Feb.

We are pretty confident in our results, but are looking to get
more EIS datasets and carry out more analyses.

Best wishes,
Helen