[Loops] Loops Workshop SOC

Vinay L. Kashyap vlk.astro at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:52:47 MDT 2010

Hi Ed,

Could you ask if any of the loops group folks are going to be at SHINE, and if so, would they like to present a brief description of the current status in the DEM session?

Thanks,
Vinay

PS: I tried to send the email from my CfA account, but internet connectivity is too unstable and I have no idea if it succeeded..