[Loops] Coronal outflows and radio noise storms

Giulio Del Zanna G.Del-Zanna at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 5 13:02:51 MDT 2010

Dear all,

we have found and propose a number of new features related to the
evolution of the hot loops, the coronal blue-shifts and the radio
noise storms which may be of interest to you.

Most of the work was done almost two years ago, but we only
presented one poster at COSPAR, and I will bring one at Hinode-4.
The relevant A&A paper is linked through:

http://solar.physics.montana.edu/cgi-bin/eprint/index.pl?entry=14382

Hopefully, we might be able to test our ideas with better observations and
modelling.

best wishes,

Giulio, Guillaume, Ludwig and Tibor.