[Loops] Coronal Loops Workshops Steering Committee

Klimchuk, James A. (GSFC-6710) james.a.klimchuk at nasa.gov
Thu May 24 08:48:32 MDT 2012

I am pleased to announce that Susanna Parenti, Inaki Ugarte Urra, and Nicki Viall have been elected to the Coronal Loops Workshops Steering Committee to replace outgoing members Spiro Antiochos, Joan Schmelz, and Robert Walsh.  In addition, Fabio Reale has been elected the new chair.  The committee will now begin to evaluate the proposals we have received for hosting the summer 2013 workshop.  Additional proposals are still welcomed.

Thanks,
Jim

James A. Klimchuk
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Solar Physics Lab, Code 671
Bldg. 21, Rm. 158
Greenbelt, MD  20771
USA

Phone:  1-301-286-9060
Fax:      1-301-286-7194
E-mail:  James.A.Klimchuk at nasa.gov<mailto:James.A.Klimchuk at nasa.gov>
Homepage:  https://sedupdate.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/index.cfm?fuseAction=people.jumpBio&&iPhonebookId=15844
No endorsement by NASA is implied for any correspondence related to my role as an officer of professional organizations (American Geophysical Union, International Astronomical Union, American Astronomical Society).