[Loops] IAU S300 in Paris in June 2013

Brigitte Schmieder Brigitte.Schmieder at obspm.fr
Thu May 24 09:08:46 MDT 2012

Congratulations to the new chaiman and members of this Committee

I am please to announce you a new IAU symposium on

Solar Physics in June 2013 in Paris.

http://www.iau.org/science/meetings/future/symposia/1065/

Discover the topics. Even it is not so close to Coronal loops we hope to
see  you in Paris
My best regards
Brigitte