[Loops] Coronal Loops Workshop 6

hm11 at damtp.cam.ac.uk hm11 at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 28 07:09:48 MDT 2013

Dear Susanna,

I just want to thank you, the SOC, LOC and your team
from ROB for organising the Loops6 workshop in Belgium.

It was well attended and there were some really good talks.
It is such a pity that some of our NASA colleagues were
unable to attend. Hopefully it will be possible to get
most of the talks on the web, but unfortunately there
is no way we can share your hospitality and the most
enjoyable social activities and conference dinner.
The balance between talks/discussions/poster sessions
seemed to be just right.

Well done and thanks again to you and your team.

I am already looking forward to Loops7 and hopefully
re-uniting with our NASA colleagues! I trust that we shall
not have solved the coronal loop heating problem before
then, although it would seem we are making good progress!

Best wishes,
helen