[Loops] A&A paper on Slow Pulsasions in Coronal Loops

Nakariakov, Valery V.Nakariakov at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 07:58:23 MST 2014

Dear Frédéric,

A very interesting stuff indeed.
I’d also like to attract your attention to the paper
"Leakage of long-period oscillations from the chromosphere to the corona” by Yuan et al.,
A&A 533, id.A116, 2011,
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011A%26A...533A.116Y
were we presented the detection of long-period (about one hour) oscillations in the corona.

All the best,

Valery