[Loops] EIS AR Loops - Tripathi et al, 2009, ApJ

Jean-François Hochedez hochedez at sidc.be
Wed Jan 7 03:35:27 MST 2009

Dear all,

I'd like the loop community to know that I still strive to embark a high
resolution hot channel as part of the EUI instrument of Solar Orbiter. This
is not easy as our overall mass budget has been reduced from 21kg to ~18kg.
Yet, there are still a couple of tracks that allow holding on. The active
support of some of you will play a role, and a presentation at the third
S.O. workshop in Sorrento next May could be one element among other useful
actions.

Best wishes,

Jean-François

Jean-Francois Hochedez
j-f.hochedez at sidc.be
Royal Observatory of Belgium
Solar Physics Department
Circular Avenue, 3. B1180 Brussels Belgium
http://homepage.oma.be/hochedez/